Love nature, stay close to nature and it will never fail you.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who I am!

I am a mother, daughter, friend and sister.
I am tall, thick and have plenty to love. I am a little, ok, VERY soft in the middle.
I am not a good housekeeper. In fact, lets face it I struggle to keep the basic things done. Having people over gives me anxiety.
I am very messy and unorganized.
I am decisive and scatterbrained.
I am horrible at finances and cant balance a checkbook or don't care to.
I don't wear make up and rarely do my hair.
I don't even care to have nice clothes and I feel awkward wearing anything that "makes me look good" aka dresses and tight items.
I wish I was better at so many things.
I wish I was a clean freak.
I wish I could find out the answer to my everyday question.
I wish I was a better mother, daughter, friend and sister.
I am not an early riser. In fact, it takes me about 30 minutes of zoning out to wake up in the morning.
I spend way too much time on the computer everyday.
I am the worse eater if it does not include deep fried item and some buffalo sauce I don't want anything to do with it.
I jump to conclusions and try too hard to be liked. Hate fake people that want to have some talk. Like I really care to listen.
I am emotional and stubborn.
I am short tempered and get my feelings hurt often.
I cant handle to thinking that you are always up to something.
I cant speak in public and I am not a team leader.
I am ME....
I am a nice person. I love doing stuff for people.
I always give money and food to strangers on the corner even if they might not be homeless. (everyone needs a drink sometimes)
Everyone has a habit to feed and mine is you.
I am compassionate about people and have empathy for everyone. I can feel what people are feeling and hurt when they hurt.
I am a good friend.
I am generally a happy person.
I am ME.....
And you know what? I love being me. I am a strong person that deserves to have the best things in life.
All of us have been given different talents and personalities. Why yearn for someone Else's life?
Sometimes though, like most people, I forget. I fall silly to jealous, hurt, gossip and pettiness.

If one artist could capture the moments in my life and make everything just seem OK/do able it is NINE INCH NAILS.
If that does not explain me I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment