Love nature, stay close to nature and it will never fail you.

Thursday, April 22, 2010


Dear Utah Drivers-
Let me offer you some helpful advise. If you are turning left and their is a left turn lane don't stop in the middle of the fast lane with cars going 40 Mph and then slowly get over, get over and then stop. This also goes for the right turn lane.
Next if you know the lane is ending up above don't race down the closed lane and try to squeeze in. This is why we have traffic jams and the worlds worst drivers.
So, If you see me in my fancy race car get the hell out of my way! -love elisa
If you don't know me or speak Elisa you will never understand this blog! So don't tell me that I need to check my spelling or that my verbiage does not make sense.

1 comment:

  1. I told you to spell check.. so that was probably directed at me... Sorry Sis.

    ReplyDelete