Love nature, stay close to nature and it will never fail you.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is not the end but he beginning.


My life....

Jake and me have been together for almost 3 years now but have know each other our whole lives. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve 2008. I can't wait to say "I do" but there are a couple things I want to accomplish before I do that. I love him more than life itself. I have never meet someone that make me laugh and cry as hard as he does. Throw thick and thin we have stuck together and this week we find ourselves planning the next chapter in our lives. Recently we set a date for our wedding and got everything settled so we can start looking at houses. Just the thought of everything makes me anxious.

Our Daughter was born on May 9th, 2009. I never wanted kids but I find myself wanting a big family now. Jake is a AMAZING dad. I am very lucky to have someone that helps as much as him. She has grown up way to fast. It is hard to believe that I am planning her 1st birthday party already. She has so much personality already, she will just sit there and laugh out of control at nothing. It is the cutest thing. She has been the best thing I have done in life. Even though we are not the richest family we defiantly have it all.

Of course how can I forget about Ryder. Now that is a wild animal! Pit-bulls have the worst reputation but he is the most loving dog. The only problem is that he does not realize that we weighs 70 pounds. All he wants to do is climb into your lap and snuggle. He is so good with Baylee he licks her face and she tries to lick him back. I often catch her trying to pull his ears and trying body slam him. She thinks dogs are the greatest thing in the world.
Jake thinks she says "Daddy" but really she says "Doggy".

No comments:

Post a Comment