Love nature, stay close to nature and it will never fail you.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreamland


Lately my dreams have been so intense. Last night was very strange....

I slowly lay Baylee down on the hotel bathroom floor for a (bad mom)a little nap. Grab Jake and we jump on the horse for a afternoon ride. Wearing only aluminum foil caps that touch the ground. While riding along the dirt path we look up the steep hillside and see over a thousand black bears spaced ten feet apart. One bear comes up and starts to attack me. So I flip around and fight off the bear almost falling of the horse several times. As we continue on the trail trying to get out as fast as we can we come across a wolf. This thing was massive probably the size of the horse. The wolf was getting crazy,trying to bite me and everything. We finally get rid of the wolf and ride back to Josh and Jessica's house. (what I dont even talk to josh and jessica)

So after weeks of intense dreams I decided to goggle my dream and see what they mean.
Bear- Denotes aggression, overwhelming obstacles and competition.
Wolf- Hostility, aggression, or sneakiness. Reflects a uncontrollable force or situation in your life.


Really? What is going on in my subconcious that makes be feel so aggressive and angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment