Love nature, stay close to nature and it will never fail you.

Friday, April 23, 2010

It is a crazy thing. As much as I love them I think sometimes that I would be better off with out them.

I once thought what it would be like if I had a family that actually knew me and supported the discussions I made in life good or bad. Always feeling separated by religion and common interest. Now I realized that is the best type of relationship.

As Baylee's birthday gets closer and I think about all of the different personalities and fake conversations. All I want to do is just pull everything and make it a day with just the three of us. Something simple and fun. Maybe a day at the zoo or aquarium? Now that sound relaxing.

Life is to short and precious to dwell on little things. We all know that if that person dies tomorrow that you would forever hate yourself for all the mean things that were said. We often ask for people for their opinion yet push them away when we don't hear what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment